Bukit Wawasan, Puchong Hiking

 The trail's beginning took me a little by surprise. From the beginning, the route began to rise steadily. Although not as steep or long-stretched as Bukit Botak, it was still enough to have my heart racing.

Because there were more rocks than tree roots, the route was dry and sturdy; I can image it being quite muddy and difficult when rainy. In reality, the route was not shaded for the first section. I was delighted I had brought my hiking shoes with me.

We were rewarded to a gentler track after that ascent until we came to a visible fork. We chose the right-hand route because there appeared to be more people at the time. It appeared fine for a while until we were greeted by another lengthy stretch of ascent.


This ascent, on the other hand, was a little different from the first. It was a shaded area. It was more difficult. It was a little longer. I didn't want to look up because my heart couldn't stand the thought of how much farther I had to climb. 

We got a view on the way !


We weren't impressed at the top. There was no view because there was none! There is no lookout point. There's nothing to see. After the exhausting climb, all that was left was a clear place somewhere up there. Hikers don't normally stay for long because it's not very spacious.


We took the other path, knowing that it was a round route and that we'd wind ourselves back at the beginning. I wanted that trail was easier so that the next time I returned, I could utilize it to go up and down. Nope. There seemed to be more ascents and descents, but it was also rather steep at times.

Anyhow, it was a very good moderate level hiking !




















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sungai Pisang Waterfall/Hiking

Hiking to Bukit Botak, the Bald Hill

Hiking at Bukit Dinding